- This website is owned and operated by Laeeque Trading Enterprises CC which is a company incorporated and governed by the laws of South Africa and the ECT act.
- Website enables buyers to shop online. All visitors to the site will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on this site are able to buy.
- All users and account holders, including those that buy from this site are bound by these terms and conditions. By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you’ve read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify our terms and conditions at our discretion, without prior notice. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may lead to suspension of your account.
- All products that are being offered on our website are subject to availability and as such can be sold out. Stock positions may change, as other orders are processed. If it happens that we are unable to fulfil any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, you will be entitled to a voucher on the amount the item was sold for that can be used for any purchase on our website, alternatively a refund can be made within 30 days.
- We try to ensure that all product details, descriptions and prices on our Website are accurate. Also note that photographs of products may not exactly match the product, as some items have unique colouring and also variances from item to item.
- If the product is offered at an erroneous price, we will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price. We will only be liable to return payment already made to you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
- Orders will only be dispatched to you when we have received cleared payment by Payfast or EFT
- We reserve the right to cancel an order in whole or part is we suspect fraud or identification theft.
- As a buyer, you indicate where in South Africa your require delivery, as well as contact details to be used in connections with delivery. Your parcel will be delivered to the address you specify in the checkout process.
- Delivery is free of charge within South Africa for Purchasers of R1500.00 and Over. Purchases below R1500.00 is charged at R150.00 at the checkout process, we will determine your delivery option based on your delivery address and postal code. Addition chargers may be incurred should the order exceed the maximum requirement by courier company as per courier bag requirement.
- Please see details below for all delivery options:
- Door-to- door deliveries via a courier (1-5 working days). A courier service will be used to deliver your parcel.
- As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will advise you by email and send you a tracking number so you can track your delivery.
- Orders made before or on a public holiday as well as over a weekend, are only dispatched the following working day.